CDL A Pneumatic Truck Drivers
- Brady Trucking
- $46,270.00 - 66,110.00 / Year *
- 11110 W River Rd
- Yorktown, IN 47396
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Class A CDL - Pneumatic Bulk Haulers $80,000 Annual
$1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Quarterly Safety Incentive +5% of Driving Wages for the quarter
Longevity Incentives (Thousands) +5% of Driving wages for the entire year
Full Benefits and Year-Round Work
NOW HIRING Pneumatic Bulk Haulers
30 new 2019 18 speed Peterbilts arrived in August and 20 more coming in January!
MAJOR MARKET EXPANSIONS!
Brady Trucking,\"Built by Truckers for Truckers,\"believes every Driver should enjoy a healthy work-life balance, so we offer you the kind of income, benefits and home time that will take care of you as well as your family. Drive late model 18 speed, fully-loaded Peterbilts with large sleepers, and regular home time. Drivers are home every 2-3 weeks.
We start you off with a paycheck ranking in the Top 10% of Driver pay nationwide, and provide a 90-day review to assure your job is going as planned. Add to this a high value package of benefits and extras and you'll quicklysee why Drivers stay with Brady Trucking.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
* Class A CDL
* Clean driving record
* Bulk pneumatic or experience PREFERRED
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive to transport bulk commodities OTR to industrial, AG, and food grade customers
* Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) compressor
* Drive well-maintained late model 18 speed Peterbilt trucks (see Brady Trucking Facebook page for actual trucks in action)
CDL TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
* 401K + Company Match
* Quarterly Safety&Performance Incentives
* Longevity Incentives (year-end bonus up to 6,000!)
* Equipment, PPE, and tools provided
Based in Normal, Illinois Brady Trucking OTR is family-owned and built 'By Truckers for Truckers' on honest, hard work from Larry Brady's 1 owner operator truck back in 1980 to today's 350 truck operations running across the US with bulk hauling partnerships that keep you running year round and home regularly! Brady Trucking Illinois welcomes PRO Truck Drivers who want the top-of-the-line equipment. We're a proven and expanding bulk haul business model. Join our family-oriented team and be a part of something bigger.
To start your career today, click APPLY NOW:
Call: Todd at 309-###-#### ext. 1015
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driving, class a truck, company driving solo, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driving, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker truck driver, time at home